The Total Hip & Knee Warranty + program covers any Zimmer Biomet THA or TKA primary implant and allows for customization based on patient needs.
The warranty covers primary procedure implant components and offers potential additional value through add-on technologies.
In addition to covering any Zimmer Biomet THA or TKA implant, the program has no patient exclusion criteria, so any patient qualifies*.
What is Covered
- All Zimmer Biomet primary TKA and THA implants wherein qualifying revision is required*
- Qualifying add-on technology that is used during the primary procedure
Who is Covered
- No patient exclusion criteria
How They are Covered
- Term of 2 years post primary procedure
- Includes the same or comparable implant as used in the primary surgery at no charge
- If BactisureTM was used in the primary procedure, its cost is refunded to the facility
- Additional $2,500 of ZB sales credit provided per warranty tier level qualified for a total of up to $7,500