The design of the Precision Flexible Reaming System provides an accurate and reproducible system for anatomic ACL reconstruction. The curved guides and flexible drills facilitate tunnel placement at the true ligament origin, optimising the native kinematics of the ACL graft.
- 2 plane bend geometry allows the knee to stay at 90˚ and the instrument enters through a medial portal rather than an accessory medial portal
- 2 alignment options, coronal and trajectory, which limits the guesswork of the placement of the femoral tunnel
- Comprehensive sizing for flexible reamers and femoral
- Guide offset options include (mm): 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, and Universal
- Reamer options include 4.5mm-12mm, including half sizes
The surgeon is responsible for determining the appropriate tunnel placement for each individual patient.