The Comprehensive® Reverse Shoulder System minimises the potential challenges of removing a well-fixed humeral stem by allowing conversion to a reverse shoulder using any of the existing Comprehensive Shoulder Stems.
Comprehensive Shoulder Stems:
- Use the same Comprehensive platform stems (micro, mini, standard, fracture, and revision)
- Can be used as primary reverse or conversion
- Can be used in cemented or uncemented applications
- Incorporate RingLoc® ArComXL® and E1® technologies into the design of the humeral tray and bearing
- Come with PPS® Porous Plasma Spray Coating proximally to enhance biologic fixation (MacroBond® coating on fracture stem)
- 45°/135° neck-shaft angle
- Available in 69 stem sizes
Offering intra-operative flexibility, the Comprehensive Reverse Shoulder System provides a complete, seamless system based on the Comprehensive Shoulder platform.