The Vanguard® Knee System offers surgical simplicity to knee arthroplasty with its bearing versatility and complete component interchangeability. The independent fit of the femoral, tibial, and patella components allow surgeons to provide tailored patient care. The Vanguard Knee System offers an entire spectrum of knee stability, including:
- 2 femoral stabilisation options: cruciate retaining (CR) and posterior stabilised (PS)
- 10 femoral sizes
- 9 tibial sizes
- 5 levels of bearing constraint
- Complete interchangeability between femoral and tibial components
- Optimal congruency in the coronal plane resulting from Zimmer Biomet's proprietary 1:1 conformity
- 26 patella options in multiple diameters, thicknesses, and peg configurations
- 3 fully interchangeable instrument platforms
Part of the surgical simplicity is the overall performance surgeons and their patients can rely on with Zimmer Biomet orthopaedic implants.
Zimmer Biomet’s Vanguard Knee System features 2 knee implant options so that surgeons may select an implant specifically suited to each patient’s unique needs. Additionally, 3 fully interchangeable instrument platforms allow for various approaches, ranging from traditional to minimally invasive quadriceps sparing.