The Zimmer Biomet NexGen® LPS-Flex Knee is a posterior stabilised, cemented knee prosthesis that extends the NexGen Complete Knee Solution to patients capable of up to 155º of active flexion. Designed to accommodate resumption of high flexion daily activities, the Legacy® Posterior Stabilised (LPS)-Flex fixed bearing knee offers surgeons the freedom to select the best component combination for any given patient, based on pre-operative and intra-operative assessment.
The features of the NexGen LPS-Flex Knee include:
- Extended posterior condyles on the femoral component to facilitate tibiofemoral contact to support deep flexion up to 155º
- Conforming geometry of the femoral component with its bearing allows minimal loss of contact area in deep flexion
- Deep anterior patella cut-out on the tibial bearing helps reduce patella tension and provides greater clearance for the extensor mechanism
- Modified posterior stabilised cam/spine mechanism increases subluxion resistance at deep flexion angles
- Proportionally sized pegs on the femoral component provides additional stability and fit
- Fixed bearing articulating surface mates with current NexGen tibial base plates
- Available with stem extension and tibial augments
- Tibial component implantation uses existing NexGen instrumentation
Many daily activities require flexion beyond 120º. The Zimmer Biomet NexGen Legacy LPS-Flex Knee is designed to accommodate high-flexion activities. With NexGen Complete Knee Solution, you can extend the possibility of your patients’ post-operative range of motion.