The Optical Guidance System provides enhanced tracking visibility for intra-operative positioning and validation of resections and assessment of limb alignment.
- Due to the placement of reflective discs in an angular arrangement on the NavitrackER® Reference Marker, the range of visibility compared to spheres increases from 127º to 135º
- Reflective discs adapt to various intra-operative constraints (size, patient draping, anaesthesia equipment, etc.) and offer better visibility compared to spheres
- Robust functionality offering can accurately accommodate everything from straight forward to complex cases
- Full set of customisable functionalities to create an expedited, surgeon-specific workflow
- Guidance technologies have shown a 25% lower revision rate due to loosening or lysis at 8 years1