From simple primary to complex revision arthroplasty, Zimmer Biomet’s G7® Acetabular System is a modular system offering a comprehensive portfolio of shell, fixation and bearing options to establish a stable joint in THA. The simplicity, efficiency and performance of the platform is designed to address the distinct needs of individual patients, giving surgeons and hospitals the power to personalise implant selection combined with a streamlined instrumentation and delivery platform.
Its intuitive platform allows surgeons to address a variety of patient indications within 1 modular system.
- The G7 Acetabular System provides more liner and sizing options to help resist dislocation than any other acetabular system on the market today1-4
Efficiency is one of the most important factors in today’s healthcare environment. The G7 System is designed to streamline the process from pre-surgical prep, to surgery, through cleaning and sterilisation in order to minimise hospital costs and common OR frustrations.
- Unique colour coded system designed to streamline the operating room experience
- Patient specific mini trays provide customised instrument selection based on patient specific needs and surgeon preference
- G7 efficient wave tray simplifies work flow by providing a customisable instrument tray designed for fast sterilisation and dry times
The G7 Acetabular System, unites the latest innovations in advanced bearing materials and biological fixation to offer surgeons and hospitals the ability to meet the various needs of today’s patient population.
- E1® Antioxidant Infused Technology: Provides oxidative stability, via Vitamin E, while maintaining strength and wear resistance
- ArComXL® Highly Crosslinked Polyethylene: Created via a solid state deformation process to obtain optimal wear resistance without sacrificing mechanical strength or increasing oxidation levels
- OsseoTi® Porous Metal Technology: Created via a proprietary manufacturing process, OsseoTi material directly mimics the architecture of human cancellous bone, enabling surgeons to benefit from a highly porous material without compromising head-to-shell ratio.
- PPS® Porous Plasma Spray Coating: Designed to encourage biologic fixation between implant and bone, maintains the implant’s inherent fatigue strength and is designed to help prevent micromotion