StageOne™ Shoulder Cement Spacer Molds are designed to mold a temporary shoulder spacer for patients undergoing a two stage revision due to an infected total joint.
StageOne Shoulder Cement Spacer Molds provide the surgeon with more options to provide personalised patient fit.
- 5 sizing options:
- 6mm standard stem (122mm) with 42x18x46mm head
- 8mm standard stem (122mm) with 46x18x53mm head
- 10mm standard stem (122mm) with 50x21x57mm head
- 12mm standard stem (122mm) with 54x21x64mm head
- 14mm standard stem (122mm) with 58x24x64mm head
- Dimpled texture for increased surface area and enhanced antibiotic elution1
- Spacer creation made easier by threaded port connection
- Based on the Comprehensive® Total Shoulder System which has a long clinical history
- Can be used with Comprehensive System Instruments