With the StageOne™ Reinforced Hip Cement Spacer Molds, Zimmer Biomet offers surgeons more options.
The Cement Spacer Molds are designed to mold a temporary hip spacer for patients undergoing a two-stage revision due to an infected total joint.
StageOne Reinforced Hip Cement Spacer Molds
- Reinforced core allows for partial weight bearing applications
- Helps to retain patient’s natural range of motion
- Designed to preserve the soft tissue envelope for a second stage re-implantation
- Spacer design based on clinically proven Biomet® Bi-Metric® hip geometry1
- Comes in 4 different sizes; 9x125x43mm, 9x125x51mm, 13x145x57mm and 17x165x64mm