Zimmer Biomet has established a toll free telephone number and online reporting system for the reporting of compliance concerns (the Compliance Hotline). Individuals may use the Compliance Hotline to report known or suspected compliance concerns including those in any of the following areas:
- Violations of applicable laws, regulations, and/or industry codes
- Violations of U.S. federal health care program requirements
- Violations of Zimmer Biomet’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Violations of Zimmer Biomet’s policies and procedures
- Concerns about Zimmer Biomet’s accounting, internal controls or auditing related matters
- Other general compliance concerns or issues
To Submit a Report:
Call: +1 (877) 593-4582 (toll-free in the United States and Canada), or click here to find your local hotline number.
All reports to the Compliance Hotline are confidential. The Compliance Hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Hotline calls are received by a trained operator at an independent call centre hired by Zimmer Biomet. Callers may remain anonymous. Zimmer Biomet will investigate and follow up on all Compliance Hotline reports. Zimmer Biomet prohibits retaliation against any individual who makes a good faith report of a suspected compliance or legal issue.