The SnapShot™ Rivet System is an arthroscopic solution consisting of a simple design to aid in achieving a reliable and secure biceps tenodesis in the supra-pectoral location. It accomplishes an on-lay biceps tenodesis by utilizing low profile spiked rivets to achieve tendon-to-bone contact along the prepared bicipital groove.
The features of the SnapShot Rivet System include:
- Quick, simple arthroscopic or mini open biceps approach
- No tendon preparation, suture passing, or knot tying required
- On-lay fixation with low profile 8.5 mm head for tendon fixation to bone
- Pre-deployed diameter of 3.5 mm and post-deployed diameter of 5 mm
- Available in PEEK-OPTIMA® polymer