Zimmer Biomet’s Vanguard 360 Revision Knee System allows the surgeon to provide an appropriate solution for each individual patient. The independent sizing of femoral and tibial components, along with the capability to position the universal femoral and tibial stem offsets in a full 360 degree range allow for complete intraoperative flexibility. This flexibility provides options to effectively address bone loss, which works to deliver personalized patient care. The Vanguard 360 Revision Knee incorporates the tibial design and key Vanguard Complete Knee Systems femoral component design features to deliver customizable implant combinations.
Features of the Vanguard 360 Revision Knee System include:
- Nine tibial sizes
- Ten femoral sizes
- Complete tibial/femoral interchangeability
- A variety of stem options and offset adapters for precise component positioning
- An offset stem adapter, universal to both femoral and tibial components, which rotates 360 degrees for precise positioning
- Independent distal and posterior augments provide a solution to address bone loss
- The same symmetrical shape from the Vanguard Complete Knee System
- Tibial Sleeves for defect management
- Clinically proven polyethylene bearing locking mechanism
- Comprehensive, precise, intuitive instrumentation
The Vanguard 360 Revision Knee System offers a seamless transition from a Vanguard Primary Knee. The design features and instrumentation allow surgeons to achieve optimal component positioning and efficiently address unique patient anatomies.