Zimmer Biomet is redefining knee arthroplasty and ushering in a new era of personalization with the introduction of the Persona Knee. The Persona Knee System is a more personalized and anatomically accurate knee implant, focusing on the unique needs of the patient, surgeon, and institution.
We used our knowledge of the natural movement of the knee to develop the Persona Knee System. Working with over 50 of the most respected orthopaedic surgeons worldwide and utilizing analytics from 1,500 different bone types representing 26 ethnicities and both genders, our goal was to come as close as possible to the remarkable mechanics of the human body where form truly does follow function.
The result is the Persona Knee System, the most anatomically accurate knee implant available.
The Persona Knee:
- Is the most anatomically accurate size increments in a knee implant system
- Provides uncompromising fit
- Allows for intuitive alignment accuracy
- Facilitates natural knee motion
- Reduces the need for surgical compromises, optimizing patient outcomes
Note: Limited availability outside the US.