CERAMENT™ | BONE VOID FILLER is an injectable synthetic bone graft substitute combining two natural materials–hydroxyapatite and calcium sulphate–with a radiopacity enhancing agent. The composition includes 40% Hydroxyapatite, 60% Calcium Sulphate, and liquid radiopacity enhancing component containing Iohexol.
- Simple handling and mixing
- Allows the material to be injected into cavities or drill holes through narrow gauge needles or delivery systems1,2,3
- For precise deposition of the material into the defect site2
- Enhances direct contact between implant and bone1,4
- Calcium sulphate matrix with embedded hydroxyapatite particles creates an osteoconductive framework allowing for new bone formation1,2,3,4
- Designed to mimic the properties of cancellous bone in terms of stiffness and strength1,2
- Hydroxyapatite particles provide a supportive long-term scaffold and maintains adequate bone strength even after the early healing phase1